This rare find presented as a small quaint cottage from the street front with a large hidden extension only visible from inside.
You’ll fall in love with this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with cottage facade and modern improvements, divided into two separate living quarters.
The front of the home features a bathroom and two bedrooms; use this area for a home office, teenagers retreat or guest quarters.
The heart of the home comprises a modern kitchen overlooking formal and informal open plan living areas over two levels.
Entertain in the formal lounge with polished timber floors, mantelpiece and French doors opening onto the front verandah or the large lower level with polished concrete floors, built-in benches and bi-fold doors opening onto a rear patio.
The rear of the home features another two bedrooms and ensuite privately tucked away with an outlook over the patio.
Suitable for small families or working professional couples.
Located 500m from the River and 250m from Cloughton Reserve and parklands.
– Street Frontage
– High ceilings
– Allergy friendly, NO CARPETS
– Combination of polished timber floorboards and polished concrete floors
– Modern open plan living over two levels
– Split-system AIR-CONDITIONING to living and master bedroom
– GAS bayonet and mantelpiece to lounge
– ENSUITE to master bedroom
– Two toilets
– BATH to ensuite
– GAS hot water system
– Stone kitchen bench tops
– European appliances with DISHWASHER & extra-wide GAS hotplate/electric oven
– Private rear patio with bi-fold doors
– Separate driveway with carport
– Enclosed front yard with gate
Bus 55 4 houses down the road takes you straight into the City. Also stops at Central Tafe Mt Lawley & Bassendean Town Centre.
Copyright © My Realty Plus | All Rights Reserved | Designed By Perth Branding
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman