Grand Promenade, Dianella, Perth, Western Australia, 6059, Australia
CONVENIENT LOCATION WITH ROOM TO EXTEND
Brick and tile home, three bedrooms, reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge room, generous block size – 749sqm with 18-meter frontage.
Close proximity to Morley and Alexander Drives with easy access to the city and freeways.
Invest, renovate, or build on this generous regular-shaped block.
Why YOU should buy this property:
– Regular 749sqm block with 18-meter frontage
– Walk 400 metres to Sutherland Primary
– Walk 500 metres to Banksia Montessori School and Des Hoffman Reserve
– Walk 750 metres to Dianella Plaza
– 3 Bedrooms, including large master bedroom with bay window
– 1 bathroom with separate bath & shower
– Kitchen with adjoining meals area
– Spacious living area with open fireplace and air-conditioning
– Separate laundry
– Separate toilet
– Linen cupboard
– Secure garage parking for 1 car with remote controlled door
– Large rear yard – Plenty of room for kids/Pets/pool/extension or workshop
– Public transport access right outside your doorstep
– Close to city and major shopping complexes
– Close to primary schools, high schools and university
– Potential to renovate, extend or rebuild to suit your needs
Close by amenities you can enjoy:
– Perth CBD is only 18 minutes by car
– Scarborough Beach is only 20 minutes
– Morley Galleria only 10 minutes
– Sutherland Dianella Primary school only an 8 minute walk
– John Forrest High school only 9 minutes’ drive or catch the bus right for easy transit
– Edith Cowan University Campus only 7 minutes away by car or 17 minutes by the 960 bus
– Terry Tyzack Recreation Centre and Yokine reserve only minutes away.
PRIVATE VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman