Broadcast Drive, Seven Hills, Nollamara, Perth, Western Australia, WA 6061, Australia
Boasting a commanding position, Lot 168, 19 Broadcast Drive is a blank canvas ready for you to create your next dream home. Located on a 428m2 elevated level lot with a splayed 28-meter frontage. Its hilltop location provides stunning views to the eastern Perth hills, a sight that truly needs to be seen to be believed.
Immerse yourself in the leafy surrounds and take control of a lifestyle you deserve. Only a short walk away to the entrance of the adjacent Cottonwood Reserve, you will be able to get out of bed in the morning with a tranquil stroll or jog. A picturesque location that is Bush Forever, securing your front-row seats for eternity.
What sets this lot apart from the rest?
• 28-meter frontage
• Outlook over the hills
• Cannot be built out
A desirable location, close to everything important:
• 230m walk to Seven Hills, Wagstaff Gardens
• 550m walk to Dianella Primary College, Laythorne Street
• 2.7km to Dianella Plaza or 1.9km to The Square Mirrabooka
• 2.1km to Dianella Heights Primary School (within the catchment area)
• 2.2km to Dianella Secondary College (within the catchment area)
• 3.3km to St Andrew’s Grammar School
• 9.3km to Perth CBD
We have advertised the address and we invite you to inspect Lot 168, 19 Broadcast Drive – you will not be disappointed!
Opportunities like this don’t come around often, so please contact Megan to discuss your plan of action!
Copyright © My Realty Plus | All Rights Reserved | Designed By Perth Branding
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman